From the selection of micro valves suitable
1. From the perspective of research and development, independent research and development has more than 200 invention patents, and an engineering team of more than 40 people
2. There will also be an advantage in price. SKOOCOM directly develops and sells micro pumps, micro valves, rubber products and silicone finished products
3. It can be customized according to the requirements provided to ensure reliability and repeatability. Engineers need to consider not only the reliability and durability of components, but also their lightness, effective flow and low power consumption
4. Ensure a longer service life, continuous service life is the valve in most applications should be the first parameter to consider, especially in some applications will require a longer continuous service life. For example, in medical equipment and high-operation instruments, the equipment requires continuous operation, which requires that the number of device failures should be minimum or even zero even after a long time of use.
5. Almost every improved instrument needs to be lighter and smaller than the original instrument, so every instrument design engineer needs to consider the size of each component when designing. In some precision or on-line monitoring equipment in particular need to reduce the volume of components, valve volume reduction can better accommodate circuit boards, containers, bottles and other non-valve components. The small body also reduces the inconvenience of transportation
SKOOCOM micro valves, with more series, can use direct current or alternating current.