Simply put, it is like grasping a flexible tube with your fingers. As your fingers swipe, the fluid inside moves with them. With the passage of fingers, the hose outlet generates positive pressure to discharge liquid, and the hose inlet generates negative pressure to inhale liquid. Peristaltic pump pipe work in a peristaltic state, so called peristaltic pump. Liquid by the pressure wheel forward to achieve fluid transport, so peristaltic pump is a positive displacement pump.
1. The runner of the peristaltic pump compresses the hose with resilience and keeps the seal before and after the pressure point.
2. With the rotation of the pressure wheel, the pressure point on the hose moves accordingly. Due to the resilience of the hose, the hose on the inlet side of the pump bounces back naturally with the pressure wheel leaving, and the inlet pipe produces negative pressure and absorbs liquid.
3. With the continuous rotation of the peristaltic pump rotor, the fluid in the hose continues to be discharged.
Characteristics of peristaltic pump:
Clean: pump liquid only through the hose, do not pollute the pump body. More hose can carry different liquids.
Accuracy: The flow rate can be controlled and adjusted accurately with the accuracy of 5‰~2%. The current flow rate range of Jiecheng peristaltic pump is 0.01mL /min~36L/min in a single channel.
Self-priming characteristics: no irrigation pump, dry operation, maximum suction up to 8 meters.
Stop valve characteristics: the pressure point of the peristaltic pump runner makes the hose always in the stop state, with the stop valve function.
Reversible: change the motor steering can be realized to change the direction of transmission, easy to achieve reversible and suction.
* If you have any problems with the operation or quality of SKOOCOM micro pumps and solenoid valves, please contact us.
* Shenzhen SKOOCOM Co., Ltd. guarantees 7 * 24 hours online.
*SKOOCOM brand products come with one year warranty and lifetime maintenance.
* The product pictures, models, data, functions, performance, motor models, specifications and other parameters on this website are for reference only. Micro pumps and solenoid valves can improve the above content. Please refer to the product manual for more information. Unless otherwise stated, the data contained in this website are the internal test results of Shenzhen SKOOCOM